Tuesday 1 March 2011

Blergh.

Oh dear. It's been a while. I will explain my absence with a number of excuses.

1) Last week(end) I turned 22. Wow. Reflections and a recap of this momentous occasion with come at some point. I had an awesome two day celebration, and loved every minute of it.

2) Then, the backlash of spending two days doing nothing. Rather a busy week of work.

3) Dad came to visit me in Cambridge on Friday, which was awesome. Not so awesome was that I got sick on Saturday morning. We carried on with our scheduled trip to Lavenham, which, although I spend a very large portion of it in bed, was great while I was conscious. I am much much better now, but sadly Dad is currently on an airplane.

4) Rowing. This week is Bumps Week, which means I will be eating, sleeping, breathing, and dreaming rowing. For better or for worse.

In the meantime, here's a photo from Sunday night.

0 comments: